Exhibition Drop off dates: Saturday November 2, 12-5pm, Thursday, November 7, Friday, November 8, 12-6pm, Saturday, November 9, 12-5pm
Exhibition Opening Reception: Friday, November 15, 7-10pm
Exhibition Additional Hours: Tuesday to Friday, 12-6pm; Saturday, 12-5pm
1. Brief Artist Bio (200 words or less)
2. Price List (Max 5) artworks per artist: Title, Medium, Date, Value, Dimensions.
3. Images of works submitted per piece (can be pro photos or smart phones, most will be for my reference only)
1. Must be a current member at the time of submission and exhibition.
2. Any theme allowed.
3. No price limit and almost any size** (max 5ft, we will put a limit on the number of large pieces, if more than one is submitted by each artist we will judge this on a per submission basis)
**Remember this is close to holiday gift giving time so smaller is sometimes better.
4. All mediums (wall or 3D) provided they are artist originals, no print copies of art.
5. All art MUST be for sale.
6. Once we reach 150 works we will close the call for submission/Friday September 13.
7. Max 5 works per artist.
8. Exhibition fee: $25 for one piece, $20 each for two/more pieces. 9. Fee must be e-transfered to firstname.lastname@example.org, sent via chq or cash in person before they are counted as in the show.
10. Commission: 25% off all sales, cre8ery will not add tax to prices, it will be listed as “included”.
11. This is not a Juried show or Curated Exhibition.
12. Must be able to drop off art at listed dates and times.
13. A contract of terms will be signed
14. All sales transactions must go through gallery if purchased through our social media/in gallery.
15. Works that have been shown at cre8ery before will not be accepted.
Chq Payments can be mailed to and made payable to:
attn: Jordan Miller
2-125 Adelaide Street
Questions: Office Landline: 204-944-0809 or email@example.com