Have you been looking for a community to contribute to? Do you love downtown Winnipeg, and wish to write honest reflections that encapsulate your experiences? We all have a story to share.
Living at 300 Main is currently looking for thoughtful and talented writers to submit articles on apartment living and downtown lifestyle. Do you consider yourself to be “plugged-in” to the local scene, a part of the culture and currently living in the Winnipeg area? Our blog features articles that help position our brand (300 Main) while sharing a like-minded vision for life and work balance. Our goal is to present interesting ideas, motivational thought, aesthetic design and practical solutions that inspire people to consider a lifestyle that includes apartment living in downtown Winnipeg. We aim to educate people on the benefits of a rental lifestyle and be an authority on Winnipeg culture and events.
Tone/Style Details for our Blog:
- Conversational tone
- Your articles help readers either accomplish, learn, and/or experience something.
- Be specific (ie. lifehacks, healthy foods next door, what to expect at a downtown event, etc.)
- Detailed explanations of living an urban lifestyle
- Does not follow conventional 5 paragraph essay format – short concise paragraphs that are easy to read
- Fully formatted sections to make posts easy to skim through
- You must have a passion for culture, art, and community.
- You are a storyteller.
- You can come up with story ideas with minimal guidance.