05:30 pm - 08:30 pmEvent Category: Click to Register
45 Forks Market Road, Winnipeg, MB R3C 4T6
Winnipeg, MB, CA, R3C 4T6
Bubbles will abound as guests take part in all things round and pop-able at this family-friendly fundraiser for the Children’s Museum
Spark your creative learning on September 17, 2022 at Family Night Out in support of the Children’s Museum!
- Make-and-take a family art piece with Graffiti Art Programming
- Decorate delicious cookies with Sweet Impressions
- Capture your group’s bubbly personalities in a Souvenir Family Photo from Pixels and Giggles
- Bubble up your creativity and design your own t-shirt to wear during the event
- Enjoy a complimentary slice of cheese pizza courtesy of A Little Pizza Heaven (Extra slices will be available for $3 per slice on a first-come, first-served basis. Please order at the time of your ticket purchase for guaranteed availability.)
- Try a free family-friendly bubble tea refreshment courtesy of Panda Tea
- Enjoy fruit and veggie snacks from Inn At The Forks
- Play one (or more!) Minute-To-Win-It Games for your family’s chance to win fun carnival prizes
- Take part in our Family Prize Scramble in a LuxBox Ball Pit! For a $25 donation, your family can take a 2-minute turn in the Ball Pit where you can scramble to find mystery prizes hidden among the balls. At the end of your turn, choose one of your collected mystery prizes for your family’s final, take-home prize!
- Purchase Rainbow Auction tickets for your chance to win one or more great prizes!
- Visit our Cotton Candy Station to buy a take-home bag of fresh cotton candy topped with fun fizzing Pop Rocks candy!
- As a museum fundraising event, all Family Night Out tickets are non-refundable.
- Early Bird discount offer will be in effect until 11:59PM on Sunday, September 4, 2022.
- Online ticket sales will close at midnight on Friday, September 16, 2022 (or while supplies last).
- This event has sold-out in previous years. Avoid disappointment – we strongly recommend purchasing tickets in advance to guarantee their availability.
Family Night Out: Bubble Blast was made possible by the following supporters:
- Full Hose-Down Supporters ($1,000-1,999): Relish New Brand Experience and Winnipeg Building & Decorating
- Thorough Scouring Supporter ($500-999): Ruban Insurance Brokers
- Swift Scrub Supporters ($100-499): Laurent Carrier and Sara Hancheruk & Family